Chemical Treated Mildew Resistant Polyester Canvas Tarps When make canvas tarps, first cotton fabrics are treated with chemicals to make canvas fabrics water resistant, mold and mildew resistant. Then treated canvas fabrics are cut and sewn with hems and seams and made into a canvas tarp. Finally, to finish canvas tarps, aluminium grommets are installed on edges and corners of canvas tarps.
Tarpaulin production needs to weld together, so the finished size may be 10-30 cm shorter.
Thank you for your understanding.
● High density, heavy duty, high breathability
● Tear resistant, waterproof, dust resistant, wearproof, mildew resistant
● Wind protection, double-stitched hem, long lasting, etc.
1. More than 20 years experience.
2. 500 individual production team, 20,000T one year, 7-10 days' delivery time.
3. 20 quality inspections, 0.01% defective percentage.
4. Superior after-sales service, our response in 24 hours.
● Storage cover, warehouse cover, cargo cover, Truck Cover, car cover, Boat Cover, container cover, warning tape cover, steamship cover, Machine Cover, Trailer Cover, , Roof Cover, Sandpit Cover
● Tent, marquee
● Automotive covers, canal lining, wind break for poultry farms, etc.
7-10 days after receiving the pre-payment
Looking for ideal Chemical Treated Canvas Tarps Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Mildew Resistant Canvas Tarps are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Treated Polyester Canvas Tarps. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Canvas Tarpaulin